5 Simple Ways To Ease Knee Pain & Stiffness WITHOUT Relying On Injections And Painkillers
FREE Knee Pain Guide
Just a few pages reveal how easy it is to get quick relief from knee pain and stiffness...without having to rely on pain medications or repeated injections.
A personal message from Elizabeth Brewer, physical therapist
This e-Book is for the person suffering from annoying knee pain and stiffness that is interfering with daily life.
Usually knee pain starts off as something like a tooth-ache a nagging “sharp” or “dull ache” but before long it becomes constant and the smallest tasks like walking are significantly harder.
Whether it's waking up in the morning with trouble getting out of bed, or having difficulty getting off the floor, knee pain can be debilitating. Maybe it's keeping you from attending your favorite workout class...or even worse, not letting you play with your kids or grandkids. You may feel as if your only option is to take painkillers or stop doing all the things you enjoy in life (maybe that's what your doctor told you was your only option...)
I work with people with knee pain and stiffness on a regular basis. What I can tell you is that painkillers are just a temporary relief and generic exercises given out by physicians (and sometime other physical therapist) are not going to work. Why? Because they don't solve the MAIN PROBLEM. Painkillers and generic exercises are "bandaids" that might temporarily relieve pain. What happens when you stop doing them? The pain returns...
If you’ve been told to “rest” then you’re not likely doing any good either and you may be moving in the wrong direction by getting weaker and doing more harm than good.
Many people today accept knee pain as "a normal part of life", mostly because they're so used to it being there all day long. This does NOT have to be true.
What most people DON’T know… including GP’s, is that there ARE things that can be done that will allow you to exercise and stay active. This can be achieved WITHOUT any knee pain, swelling or stiffness, and WITHOUT fear of making things worse.
Since I continue to see people frustrated by knee problems and wanting to avoid surgery, I have written this report that gives you tips and tricks for easing knee pain and stiffness naturally. This is available to you...for free!
Here's what you'll discover when you look inside...
>> Recommendations on level of physical activity
>> The proper way to squat/kneel
>> Some exercises to get you started
and much more...
What would you be missing out on if in 3 months your knee pain gets WORSE? I bet you have dreams and goals that you want to accomplish. Let's not let your knees stop you.
If you're ready to request this e-Book, you can click on the link at the top of this page or call me at 757-529-0276.
Here's to getting you back to your active lifestyle!
Here’s Who I Can Help…
- You aren't a fan of painkillers or injections to get around as a Band-Aid, nor do you like to get generic information on purposeless exercises often given out by mill type clinic PT's
- If you're struggling to get in a run or walk without feeling the effects of knee pain like stiffness, dull ache or swelling
- You believe that it's JUST arthritis or you've been told that joint degeneration is the cause and that has no treatment
- You're experiencing severe pain or swelling after you simply walk with friends.
- You are hoping to AVOID knee surgery for as long as possible and don't want to take a back seat to pain
- You value your healthy and the enjoyment that you get out of maintaining a healthy lifestyle way too much to risk long-term pain issues and you want to get expert advice immediately
- You've got no idea what's happening or why and you are just concerned that you may be getting worse. You are worried about how long it's gone on and you want to know exactly what's happening, how long it will take to resolve, and what real solutions can be done to sort it out.
...Great news, if you can say "YES" to any of those, then I am going to be able to help you like you hope.
If your knee pain need is URGENT
Choose which one works best for you...
All information on this website is intended for instruction and informational purposes only. The authors are not responsible for any harm or injury that may result. Significant injury risk is possible if you do not follow due diligence and seek suitable professional advice about your injury. No guarantees of specific results are expressly made or implied on this website.